13.1.06

Back from life...

Torsten posted his shitlist and I would like to add some thingies:
  • Desk-occupier: During last weeks, I spent a lot of my time in the library at university to learn. The library opens at 9 a.m. and closes at 10 p.m. and I am mostly at 11 a.m. there but I can hardly find a free desk nor a free locker to keep my jacket. Most of the people are leaving their books at a desk and don't come back ever, or they come back hours later. During this time, nobody is tough enough to use the desk, because you don't know, if he's been away just for toilet or for hours. It's like what is always said about Germans at holidays, when they occupy the beach couch at 4 o'clock in the morning with placing a towel at it. Seems to be in the genes.
  • In-the-middle-of-rushing-people-stayer: The ones who stand in the middle of the exit door of the central station, annoingly ignoring the masses of people that squeeze themselves around them. They even don't seem to see the other people...
That's it - for today :-)

0 Comments:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Links to this post:

Link erstellen

<< Home